Online Sustainable Local Food Certificate
TRAINING / EDUCATION OPPORTUNITY
Sustainable Local Food Certificate
St. Lawrence College http://www.sl.on.ca/parttime/OnlineCredit-SustFood.htm
Location: online / anywhere in Canada
Fall Semester, 2010
Harvest the Possibilities!
Are you interested in learning about local, sustainable food?
Understanding the global food system?
Conducting community research in your region?
Brainstorming strategies for change with students from across the country?
You can do it all, from the comfort of your own home. Check out our exciting online course selection:
* CSSL 26 Field to Fork: Introduction to Local and Global Food Systems
* CSSL 28 Food Security and Food Justice ** New
* CSSL 29 Understanding Sustainable Agriculture
* CSSL 30 Urban Agriculture, Community Gardens and Food Secure Cities
* CSSL 31 Between Farm and Table: Local Food Businesses and Co-operatives
* CSSL 33 Food System Policy and Trends
FALL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Visit the website: http://www.sl.on.ca/parttime/OnlineCredit-SustFood.htm
Or contact SLF Certificate coordinator: melissa.benner gmail.com*